Benefits of Moss Roof Treatment
How it works:
How does Moss Removal Treatment actually work
Tried & Tested & Proven
MRT is a cost effective, safe & hassle free product that works over a period of time. Jobs have been inspected at 6 months after application then 12 months after application and as late as 2 years on – all showing amazing results.
Applied by qualified tradesmen, care is taken to make sure that water tanks are diverted and any close by plants watered down. Ideal for difficult access/steep pitches and varying roof surfaces MRT is a safe and effective cleaning method. Gentle on all surfaces, including pre-painted cement tiles.
Green algae & moss turns a yellow-brown colour on application.
Black mould begins to fade by 3-5 months.
Badly contaminated surfaces, allow up to 12 months for noticeable changes.
Note: Each surface has a different reaction time due to how badly affected the surface is, this is a slow release product that is working hard on moss that has in most cases been growing on the roof for over 10-15 years. The results will be very pleasing and worth the wait.
- COST EFFECTIVE, TIME EFFECTIVE
- No harsh high pressure cleaning
- Penetrates into the moss to remove dark stubborn stains
- Allows water to flow into gutters effectively
- Stops build up of moss in the water courses
- Breaks down to dust, does not block downpipes
- Non-caustic, non-acidic, PH neutral, non-corrosive
- Pet friendly
- Ideal for large roof expanses ie schools, retirement villages
MRT can be applied to the following surfaces:
- Corrugated iron roofs
- Laser light sheets
- Terracotta tiles
- Cement tiles
- Pre-painted cement tiled roofs
- Difficult steep pitched roofs
- Glass roofing panels
- Rubber/decrabond roofs
- Delicate/brittle tiles
- Imitation iron tiles
- Large roof expanses
- Solar panels
- Rendered walls
- Cladding/Timber decking