Roof Cleaning – Moss Roof Treatment
MOSS ROOF TREATMENT vs HIGH PRESSURE CLEANING
High pressure cleaning on some roof surfaces is not an option. Some roof surfaces are NOT ideal to walk on due to:
- Tile type
- Pitch of the roof
- Age of the roof
- Roof type
- Difficult access
- Safety rail cannot be used
Moss roof treatment can be used on almost any surface and is safe for the tradespersons to apply.
WHY MOSS ROOF TREATMENT
- Cost effective
- Wide range of surfaces colorbond, terracotta tiles, laser light
- No harsh pressure cleaning ideal for solar panels
- Ideal for difficult roof surfaces, slate tiles
- Satellite photos with approximate dates
- Easy to wash roof
- Makes roof cleaner
- Gutter roof cleaning
MRT is a proven & tested product that has produced great results on all surfaces. It is cost effective, hassle free and mess free. Homeowners come home to the roof that has been treated with no surprise water leaks inside or dirty mess to clean up outside.
Your roof is designed to allow water to flow effectively down into the gutters, valleys & downpipes. The build-up of moss on the surface can interfere with the effectiveness of this process and allow for potential problems to occur.
Not only can it be applied to roof surfaces but MRT can be applied to bricks, walls, cladding, solar panels… And the list goes on.
- Non-corrosive – safe for gutters
- Ideal for large expansive areas ie schools
- Kills thick moss, yellow lichen & black mould
- SAVES YOU MONEY WITH LONG LASTING RESULTS
We guarantee that no new growth will reappear within an 18 month period. Heavily Covered Roof Surfaces can take longer for the product to work. Any new growth within this period will be resprayed free of charge.
MOSS ROOF SERVICE AREA
Bell Post Hill
St Albans Park